Thursday, June 11, 2009

Wow! We need an update!

Hello again!!! Can you say no update since Valentine's day! Well i'll give you a quick recap to catch you up to the present!


*March* My Birthday Hello! It was a wonderful Birthday filled with more cheesy romance and friends and family! Nicholas let me go shopping (my favorite birthday tradition) and spend probably too much money. What can i say my hubby spoils me! I absolutely love birthdays, its the one time a year that is absolutely "your day"! Lots of phone calls, texts, treats, brownies (in my case), presents etc. Also a Sullivan tradition (probably pretty common) is that we pick where we want to eat on our birthday, or which meal we would like prepared for us. I actually talked Nick into taking me to Sushi House (to die for). He hates sushi so you can imagine my excitement. Brad and Whit came too! It was a good day! --- Also, My little bro- in-law received his fabulous, much awaited mission call! Can you say we have a Russian in our family! Yeah Ben! Moscow Russia is sure lucky to have this amazing new Elder!
~April~ More birthdays!!! I'll give a shout out to My madre (absolutely the best mom on the earth...) and my little sis (the coolest chick in town)! Happy birthday to them both! Oh and we won a new car! (April fools ;)


{May} May was crazy! But so much fun! Nicholas had his 24th birthday (youch)! Yet he seems to get cuter every year...lucky guy or should i say im a lucky girl! Mothers day was fabulous, we got to see my madre and Nicholas' Madre! We are lucky to live so close to both our parents! Holiday sure are fun! And Nick's whole family came into town (except for Brian, Abby, Tyler and Ryan who were sure missed!) It was such a great weekend, we were able able to go to the temple to be with Ben and then able to listen to his farewell talk the following Sunday! What a fabulous time with fabulous people and memories. Oh and i got a new calling. I'm sure going to miss my primary kiddos, but now im working with the young women! What a wonderful time its going to be! So excited!

This is a pic from Ben's Farewell. He did an amazing job. (Left: Dad H, Jonathon, Chelsea, Ben, Amelia, Mom H, Elle Belle (cutest baby ever), Mathew, Monica, ME, and Nick)June: June we moved into our new apartment. Just moved a few blocks away, but with some major advantages. 1. Nick is able to be living where he works (he manages the apartments) 2. Dishwasher (oh how i have missed this) 3. WASHER AND DRYER (how we lived without one for a year i have no idea!) And we have a new announcement! We got the most adorable puppy! She is a miniature Australian Shepherd and her name is Lexie. She has been so much fun these past few days.

Look how cute!!! Both of them ;)


The gang: This is at about 11:00 after we all went to get her. Whit, Brad, Morgan (my little sis), Kiah (her mini australian shep), me, Lexie and Nick.



Family photo haha


5 comments:

Nikki & Drew said...

what a cute puppy! they are so much fun to have. i dont know about you but it sure helped to hold over my baby hunger. haha

whit said...

so it takes a puppy for you to update your blog?! I love the pics. Now that you have a baby girl you will have a lot to blog abou!

Dina said...

WOW! It's about time! Sounds like you guys are busy as ever! Congrats on the new puppy!

Aubrey said...

Yay for the update. Dishwashers and washer/dryers are must have for me and I am VERY grateful for them. Congrats on the new puppy.

Coty said...

Woo-hoo, fun times!
Love dogs...
and apartments that actually accomodate. Sounds like life has been good to you!!!
Stay golden ;)