Wednesday, September 3, 2008

OUCH!!!!



So sorry this is a little outdated... but its better late than never. After Nick and I's honeymoon (which i still need to post pictures of) we headed back to Oklahoma for our reception ( also need to put some pictures up) and then Nicholas had to head straight back down to Dallas to finish selling pest control for his last week. I worked a few days in Stillwater and tried to tiddy up our apartment and then joined him down in dallas for his last few days. On Sat i was heading home early to be in Stillwater in time for my boss' wedding reception when right i I-35 near Guthrie some truck decided to switch into my lane. I thought he was going to ram right into me and crash me into the median, so i tried to move out of his way. My car went spinning out of control on the highway and ran into about 8 sand barrels that saved my life!!! After which i went cruisin down a hill and my poor snowball (my car) finally stopped. I was not injured but i cant say that much for my car!!!

RIP Snowball -February 2002-August 2008

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

Oh goodness Cassie! I'm glad to hear you're okay. That must have been so scary!

Dina said...

Oh my gosh! I am sooo glad that you are okay! That is sooo crazy! How is he whole insurance thing going?